Quali-Sense is a free trial software application from the Math & Scientific Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-10-16. The program can be installed on Windows.
A sensory panel is the most effective, most natural tool to describe the complex properties of food that trigger our five senses when consuming a product.
Quali-Sense is the best companion a panel leader can hope for. Using a set of statistical tests, Quali-Sense detects the personal strengths and weaknesses of each assessor in your panel. Discover the panelists sensitivity, reproducibility or cross-over issues for each attribute; check the global panel agreement. And use this information to further train and qualify your panel, such that you can keep on developing unique products.
1) 5 panelist performance tests
2) Plots for direct data and result visualization
3) Color-coded result tables for easy interpretation
4) Auto Generated Summary Report
1) Detect panelists who are not replicating their assessments accurately.
2) Locate panelists who misunderstood the scale.
3) Evaluate the sensitivity performance of each panelist and needs for retraining.
4) Select reliable panelists and attributes.
Quali-Sense (version 1.0) has a file size of 4.98 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 84 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.